Thank you LONDON and congrats to all of our Team USA Olympians
Here are my favorite Olympic Moments.
- US Women’s swim team winning gold, especially Missy Franklin 17 year old high school senior and 15 year old LaDecky.
- The “Fab Five” gymnastics girls bring home the Gold!
- The USA Women’s Soccer team defeating Japan to win Gold avenging their loss to Japan in last years World Cup.
- USA women dominating and setting a new world record in the 4 x 100 Meter relay!
- Kerri Walsh-Jennings and Misty May-Treaner winning Olympic Gold for the 3rd time straight.
- Michael Phelps (the biggest smile ever) winning his 18th Gold Medal and solidifying his place as most Gold’s of all time.
- South African “blade runner” Oscar Pistorius who overcame the odds to compete in two Gold Medal rounds!
- The beauty and awe of the synchronized divers.
- Getting Emotional : Every time I heard the announcer say,”Ladies and gentlemen please stand for the National Anthem”, I would get goosebumps and start to cry. Each time an American won Gold, I would start to cry and every time there was a mishap I would start to cry! I teared up alot, clearly the Olympics bring out something in me that makes me Emotional. I am so proud of our Olympic team (104 Gold Medals, wow!) and to be an American. I am overjoyed at the enduring bond that we have. God Bless The USA!